Central Standard Time

Sleepers for Week 13...Shhhh

Adrian Peterson RB Chicago, thats right not Minnesota! Benson out Peterson in. Grab him quick if you can.

If you are completely out of wide receiver choices, Javon Walker WR Denver, who has been out since week 3 will see more action in week 13

Andre Hall RB Denver Selvin Young will probably play but Hall is sure to see some action also. Denver plays 32nd ranked rush defense Oakland in week 13. They will probably both score!

Patrick Cobbs RB Miami could be another super sleeper with Chatman injured and Williams out for the season after 6 plays in Pitt Monday Night. Miami has a great rushing line for whoever runs for them. They face 3oth ranked New York Jets rush defense this week. If you are short at RB Cobbs might be a good alternative.



Wednesday, November 7, 2007

NFL Week 10 Picks Confidence Points

I get these numbers from pure ranking stats with my own
special twist. The first team is the favored team, the
second is the underdog, I've colored the teams green
that my "stats" show will win. The confidence number is
how confident I personally believe the team chosen will
win, 14 being the highest. The team in CAPS is the home
team. My stats show 3 upset games this week: Minnesota,
Philadelphia and Oakland.

Good Luck with your picks!!!

Favorite Underdog Conf
PITTSBURGH Cleveland 13
GREEN BAY Minnesota 1
WASHINGTON Philadelphia 4
TENNESSEE Jacksonville 11
CAROLINA Atlanta 2
KANSAS CITY Denver 12
Buffalo MIAMI 7
NEW ORLEANS St. Louis 6
BALTIMORE Cincinnati 5
Chicago OAKLAND 9
Dallas NEW YORK (NYG) 8
ARIZONA Detroit 3
Indianapolis SAN DIEGO 14
SEATTLE San Francisco 10

Total Points 0/105

When I pick weekly confidence points I rank pass & rush
offenses and pass & rush defenses by yards/game &
touchdowns (most rankings are based only on the
yards/game like the NFL or USA Today). I then subtract
these rank numbers against who they are playing creating
a formula much like this:
(Off pass rank Team 1 - Def pass rank Team 2) +
(Off rush rank Team 1 - Def rush rank Team 2) for every
team that plays that week. I then cross-reference the
other teams results so I end up with a perfect curve
that gives the highest score to the best outcomes, or
in other words a "confidence" hierarchy. Overall my
results have been good on the number of picks correct,
but not so good confidence-wise; so I have done more
tweaking this week. Thanks for checking out the site!

Good Luck with your picks!!!

2 comments:

ModeratorG said...

I hope Dallas beats the snot outta NY!!!

ModeratorG said...

Dallas did good. I will use your stats for placing playes in this weeks Fantasy run!

ModG

You gotta love this stiff-arm Shaun Rogers puts on Selvin Young!!!